This waist apron offers a large pocket for gathering fruits and vegetables from the garden, plus a smaller inner pocket that’s perfect for more delicate items like mushrooms and herbs. You can also wear it as an over-the-shoulder tote for trips to the market.
- Handcrafted by a San Francisco textile design studio.
- Fabric is an easy-care blend of 65% linen and 35% cotton.
- Contains one large front pocket and a smaller inner pocket.
- Ties are cotton twill tape.
- Two nickel-plated brass grommets for easy tie adjustment.
- Doubles as an over-the-shoulder tote bag.
- 15" wide, 15" long; 27"-long waist ties.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.