This waist apron offers a large pocket for gathering fruits and vegetables from the garden, plus a smaller inner pocket that’s perfect for more delicate items like mushrooms and herbs. You can also wear it as an over-the-shoulder tote for trips to the market.
- Handcrafted by a San Francisco textile design studio.
- Fabric is an easy-care blend of 65% linen and 35% cotton.
- Contains one large front pocket and a smaller inner pocket.
- Ties are cotton twill tape.
- Two nickel-plated brass grommets for easy tie adjustment.
- Doubles as an over-the-shoulder tote bag.
- 15" wide, 15" long; 27"-long waist ties.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Hang-dry or tumble-dry low.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.