Folding Bread Proofer and Yogurt Maker
Professional bakers know that the ability to control yeast fermentation with low, humid heat makes for the best flavors in breads. This countertop box produces the optimal proofing environment for home-baked breads, then folds flat for easy storage. Set the digital temperature low for a long, slow rise or pre-fermentation. Turn up the heat to give yeast a boost on a cold day. This proofer also makes yogurt, melts chocolate, softens butter—and it's a great way to proof our frozen croissants and other Galaxy Desserts overnight.
- Rise and ferment yeast bread dough with professional results.
- Maintains consistent warmth and humidity, even in cool or dry conditions.
- Can also be used to make yogurt and crème fraîche (up to 8 qt.).
- Safely melts chocolate without burning and holds tempered chocolate.
- Folds flat for easy storage; accessories store inside.
- Large viewing window.
- No need to cover dough; included water tray keeps humidity at optimal level.
- Accurate digital temperature control from 70-120 [degrees] F.
- Holds one bowl or two full-sized loaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Stainless-steel wire rack.
- Inside: 15" x 12 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Outside: 18" x 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" high (2 3/4" high when closed).
- 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always disconnect plug and let cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not leave water in tray for long periods. Wait until heating plate has cooled before emptying tray.
- If necessary, wipe the housing and metal heating plate with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners. Do not immerse appliance in water or place under running water.
- Wash all removable parts and accessories in warm soapy water, or simply wipe with a soft cloth moistened with mild detergent solution.
- After cleaning, let dry completely before folding for storage. The wire rack, water tray and detachable power cord can go inside for storage.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.