Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Folding Bread Proofer and Yogurt Maker
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Professional bakers know that the ability to control yeast fermentation with low, humid heat makes for the best flavors in breads. This countertop box produces the optimal proofing environment for home-baked breads, then folds flat for easy storage. Set the digital temperature low for a long, slow rise or pre-fermentation. Turn up the heat to give yeast a boost on a cold day. This proofer also makes yogurt, melts chocolate, softens butter—and it's a great way to proof our frozen croissants and other Galaxy Desserts overnight.
- Rise and ferment yeast bread dough with professional results.
- Maintains consistent warmth and humidity, even in cool or dry conditions.
- Can also be used to make yogurt and crème fraîche (up to 8 qt.).
- Safely melts chocolate without burning and holds tempered chocolate.
- Folds flat for easy storage; accessories store inside.
- Large viewing window.
- No need to cover dough; included water tray keeps humidity at optimal level.
- Accurate digital temperature control from 70-120 [degrees] F.
- Holds one bowl or two full-sized loaves.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Reinforced polypropylene body.
- Stainless-steel wire rack.
- Inside: 15" x 12 1/2" x 8 1/2" high.
- Outside: 18" x 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" high (2 3/4" high when closed).
- 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always disconnect plug and let cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not leave water in tray for long periods. Wait until heating plate has cooled before emptying tray.
- If necessary, wipe the housing and metal heating plate with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaners. Do not immerse appliance in water or place under running water.
- Wash all removable parts and accessories in warm soapy water, or simply wipe with a soft cloth moistened with mild detergent solution.
- After cleaning, let dry completely before folding for storage. The wire rack, water tray and detachable power cord can go inside for storage.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.