Fluted Biscuit Cutter Set
Flaky, tender biscuits are one of America’s culinary treasures. Our stainless-steel biscuit cutters have sharp rims that slice perfect biscuits with decorative edges, and they’re handy for many other baking and garnishing projects.
- Set of five polished stainless-steel cutters in graduated sizes from 1 1/2" to 3 1/4" diam.
- Sharp rims slice evenly through soft, sticky dough.
- Ideal for making fluted-edged cookie or pastry dough, and for creating decorative slices of fruits or vegetables.
- Well-designed handles are easy to hold and facilitate cutting cleanly through dough.
- Stainless steel is durable and rust resistant
- Nest for storage.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Sizes range from 1 1/2" to 3 1/4" diam.
- Largest cutter is 3 1/2" high to top of handle.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.