Inspired by classic scrollwork designs, this Tibetan-style rug takes on a modern look with a subtle, tone-on-tone gray color palette and stylized design. Traditional hand-knotting enhances the yarn-dyed wool-and-silk rug with both textural and visual richness.
- Hand-knotted from a luxurious blend of wool and silk.
- The wool is skillfully yarn-dyed to ensure rich, subtle colors.
- Crafted in a traditional Tibetan style for an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.