Fleur-de-lys Rubber Doormats and Stair Treads
Inspired by the French fleur-de-lys, the openwork pattern of our mats and stair treads has the look of wrought iron but is actually made of weighty, rugged rubber.
- Heavyweight mat and treads stay in place.
- Rugged and waterproof rubber.
- Withstands high and low temperature extremes.
- Resists mildew, stains and fading from ultraviolet light.
- Molded from vulcanized rubber.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 30" x 18"; 3/4" thick. 11 lb.
- Medium: 36" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 18 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 29 lb.
- Semicircular: 42" x 22"; 3/4" thick. 17 lb.
- Stair Tread: 29 1/2" x 10"; 1/8" thick. 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Sweep clean or hose off.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.