Fleur-de-lys Rubber Doormats and Stair Treads
Inspired by the French fleur-de-lys, the openwork pattern of our mats and stair treads has the look of wrought iron but is actually made of weighty, rugged rubber.
- Heavyweight mat and treads stay in place.
- Rugged and waterproof rubber.
- Withstands high and low temperature extremes.
- Resists mildew, stains and fading from ultraviolet light.
- Molded from vulcanized rubber.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 30" x 18"; 3/4" thick. 11 lb.
- Medium: 36" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 18 lb.
- Double Door: 57" x 24"; 3/4" thick. 29 lb.
- Semicircular: 42" x 22"; 3/4" thick. 17 lb.
- Stair Tread: 29 1/2" x 10"; 1/8" thick. 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Sweep clean or hose off.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.