Fletchers' Mill Cherry Salt and Pepper Mills
Showcasing American craftsmanship at its best, this handsome wooden mill offers an efficient way to grind pepper or salt at the dining table or in the kitchen. It provides an infinite range of grinds, from coarse to extra-fine.
- Patented lock and grind stainless-steel mechanism cracks peppercorns before grinding them to ensure fresh flavor and a uniform texture.
- Nylon crushing mechanism in salt mill resists corrosion.
- Efficient mill adjusts to your preferred grind, from coarse to extra fine.
- The mill's generous size ensures control while grinding, as well as providing storage for plenty of flavorful peppercorns or salt crystals.
- Unscrew the top of the mill for easy refilling.
- Made in the USA of FSC certified American cherrywood.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Protect mill from excessive heat and moisture.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Do not use wet salts in salt mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Pop out mechanism and clean with dry brush or cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams-Sonoma Coarse Brazilian Sea Salt
- Free Fast Shipping