Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Assorted Wood Grilling Planks, Set of 3
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on our natural wood planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky flavor while retaining moisture. These sets include maple, alder and cedar planks, each offer its own unique subtleties of flavor.
- Set includes solid maple, alder and cedar planks, each branded with its flavor for easy identification.
- Arrange ingredients over a presoaked, preheated plank, close the grill lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky flavor.
- Alder wood planks are ideal for poultry and seafood.
- Cedar wood planks add a smoky edge that complements poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Maple planks are great for grilling pork, poultry and seafood.
- Set of three, one each of maple, alder and cedar planks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 5 1/2".
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat.
- If the edges of the plank catch fire, spray with water.
- Once you’ve used the plank, add it to the grill fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- Single use only.
Next Day Delivery