Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Assorted Wood Grilling Planks, Set of 3
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on our natural wood planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky flavor while retaining moisture. These sets include maple, alder and cedar planks, each offer its own unique subtleties of flavor.
- Set includes solid maple, alder and cedar planks, each branded with its flavor for easy identification.
- Arrange ingredients over a presoaked, preheated plank, close the grill lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky flavor.
- Alder wood planks are ideal for poultry and seafood.
- Cedar wood planks add a smoky edge that complements poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Maple planks are great for grilling pork, poultry and seafood.
- Set of three, one each of maple, alder and cedar planks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 5 1/2".
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat.
- If the edges of the plank catch fire, spray with water.
- Once you’ve used the plank, add it to the grill fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- Single use only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.