Williams-Sonoma Flavored Wood Grilling Planks
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on our natural wood planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky flavor while retaining moisture. These sets include maple, alder and cedar planks, each with its own unique subtleties.
- Set includes solid maple, alder and cedar planks, each branded with its flavor for easy identification.
- Arrange ingredients over a presoaked, preheated plank, close the grill lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky flavor.
- Alder wood planks add smoky flavor to poultry and seafood.
- Cedar wood planks add a smoky edge to poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Maple planks are great with pork, poultry and seafood.
- Set of three includes one of each.
- Set of nine includes three of each.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 5 1/2".
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat.
- If the edges of the plank catch fire, spray with water.
- Once you’ve used the plank, add it to the grill fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- Single use only.