Williams-Sonoma Assorted Wood Grilling Planks, Set of 3
Grilling fish fillets, poultry or steaks on our natural wood planks infuses the food with a lightly smoky flavor while retaining moisture. These sets include maple, alder and cedar planks, each offer its own unique subtleties of flavor.
- Set includes solid maple, alder and cedar planks, each branded with its flavor for easy identification.
- Arrange ingredients over a presoaked, preheated plank, close the grill lid and cook.
- Foods emerge with a pleasant smoky flavor.
- Alder wood planks are ideal for poultry and seafood.
- Cedar wood planks add a smoky edge that complements poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Maple planks are great for grilling pork, poultry and seafood.
- Set of three, one each of maple, alder and cedar planks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 5 1/2".
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- For best results, cook food slowly over low, indirect heat.
- If the edges of the plank catch fire, spray with water.
- Once you’ve used the plank, add it to the grill fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- Single use only.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.