Move over marinades and brines, a new way to flavor meat has come to town. Using our Flavor Injector lets you kick up your barbecue and amp up your roasts with unparalleled flavor, moisture and tenderness. The extra-wide needle easily handles your favorite basting mixture, and the entire injector comes apart for easy cleaning. The handsome stainless-steel cover protects the heavy-gauge plastic syringe, which features easy-to-read measurements for easy dosing. Inject meats and poultry with your favorite marinades and liquid flavors before grilling, frying, roasting or smoking. Much faster than marinating and brining, which only delivers the flavor to the meats surface, our efficient flavor injector gets the basting mixture deep into the meat to disburse the delicious flavor.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- No waiting for marinating or brining means fewer food safety issues
- Heavy-gauge syringe is clearly marked with teaspoon and tablespoon measurements
- Clear window lets you easily see how much liquid is in the syringe
- Features extra wide needle which allows you to use chunky basting mixture like pesto or jerk marinades
- We recommend using our flavor injector with large cuts of meat such as pork shoulder, brisket, turkey, whole hogs and hams. You can also use it to add moisture to meat that tends to dry out, including pork chops, leg of lamb, beef round roasts and pork loins.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Injector measures 5" long
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use injecting solutions with 1 to 2 percent salt content for optimal flavor
- Avoid pressing the plunger too quickly, which can send the basting liquid flying back towards you
- Hand-wash only.
- Extra-wide needle stores in the plunger handle when not in use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.