Flameless Wax Pillar Candle
Our battery-powered candles have hand-dipped white wax exteriors, so they look, feel and flicker like the real thing – without the fire concerns. Perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining, they’re safe around children and pets, and they stay lit in breezy weather. Thanks to a push-button timer, they’ll even “extinguish” on their own.
- Hidden LED bulb glows with authentic, flickering light.
- Hand dipped in real wax and finished with a realistic wick.
- An on/off switch is located on the bottom of each candle.
- Pillar timers let you customize the “burn” time.
- 2" x 4" pillar has a 5-hour timer.
- All other pillars feature 5-, 10- and 24-hour timers.
- Batteries not included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2" x 4" pillar uses 2 AA batteries (not included) and runs up to 750 hours per battery life.
- All other pillars use 2 C batteries (not included) and run up to 2,000 hours per battery life.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Due to the nature of real wax, the candles’ coating will melt in temperatures over 104°F/40°C.
- Protect from freezing.
- Do not immerse in water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.