Fits-All Oven Liner
Want to minimize the need for arduous oven cleaning? Try our convenient nonstick liner. Positioned correctly in your oven, the fiberglass-reinforced liner catches food spills and drips, then removes for a quick rinse or run through the dishwasher.
- Convenient liner catches drips and spills to keep your oven clean.
- Fiberglass reinforced nonstick surface cleans easily.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Trims easily with scissors for a custom fit.
- 30" x 16 1/4" (can be trimmed with scissors).
- Made in the USA.
- Can be used in electric, gas or convection ovens.
- For electric ovens with visible heating unit, place liner under the element.
- For gas ovens, place liner on bottom wire rack.
- Keep ovenliner at least 3/4" away from convection element at all times when using in convection oven.
- Do not leave ovenliner in oven while running self clean function.
- Clean regularly. Do not allow fats or oil to build on surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Color may change, but it will not affect performance.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.