Fits-All Oven Liner
Want to minimize the need for arduous oven cleaning? Try our convenient nonstick liner. Positioned correctly in your oven, the fiberglass-reinforced liner catches food spills and drips, then removes for a quick rinse or run through the dishwasher.
- Convenient liner catches drips and spills to keep your oven clean.
- Fiberglass reinforced nonstick surface cleans easily.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Trims easily with scissors for a custom fit.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 30" x 16 1/4" (can be trimmed with scissors).
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Can be used in electric, gas or convection ovens.
- For electric ovens with visible heating unit, place liner under the element.
- For gas ovens, place liner on bottom wire rack.
- Keep ovenliner at least 3/4" away from convection element at all times when using in convection oven.
- Do not leave ovenliner in oven while running self clean function.
- For gas & electric ovens WITH HIDDEN heating unit, place liner on bottom wire rack. DO NOT place on oven floor.
- Clean regularly. Do not allow fats or oil to build on surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Color may change, but it will not affect performance.
Next Day Delivery