Pressure cooking expedites slow-cooked dishes like braises and stews in a fraction of the time. The Fissler Set includes both a high and low setting, giving you options for pressure cooking delicate foods like fish and vegetables as well as heartier meals of meats and stews. This set includes everything you need to sear, fry, steam and pressure cook. The auto-locking handles with visual indicator ensure total safety with every use.
- Pan set includes an 6 1/4-qt. pressure cooker with perforated steamer inset and tripod, plus a 2 1/2-qt. pressure skillet with interchangeable domed glass lid.
- Textured base allows you to pan-fry with a minimum amount of oil.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel, with an extra thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- Auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked. Pressure cannot build until the lid is properly locked and visual indicator is green.
- Safety valve automatically releases steam if pressure exceeds safe levels.
- Cooker can only be opened once fully depressurized.
- Interior min/max marks make measuring simple.
- Completely silent and steam-free under pressure.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Germany.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 6 1/4-qt. pan.
- 2 1/2-qt. pan.
- Interchangeable pressure lid.
- Interchangeable glass lid.
- Steamer insert.