Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker
- Online Only
Pressure cooking expedites slow-cooked dishes like braises and stews in a fraction of the time. This large 8 1/2-qt. pressure cooker includes both a high and low settings, giving you options for pressure cooking delicate foods like fish and vegetables as well as heartier meals of meats and stews. The auto-locking handles with visual indicator ensure total safety with every use.
- Cooks foods up to 70% faster than traditional stovetop methods.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel, with an extra-thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- For safe operation, auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked.
- Pressure builds only when lid is properly locked and visual indicator is green.
- Safety valve automatically releases steam if pressure exceeds safe levels.
- Cooker can only be opened once fully depressurized.
- Interior min/max markings make measuring simple.
- Completely silent and steam-free under pressure.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10" diam., 18" high.
- 12 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery