Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fissler Vitaquick Pressure Cooker
Expedite slow-cooked dishes like braises and stews in a fraction of the time with this large 8 1/2-qt. pressure cooker. Complete with high and low settings for cooking delicate to hearty foods, the auto-locking handles with visual indicator ensure safety with every use.
- Cooks foods up to 70% faster than traditional stovetop methods.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel, with an extra-thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- For safe operation, auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked.
- Safety valve automatically releases steam if pressure exceeds safe levels.
- Cooker can only be opened once fully depressurized.
- Made in Germany by Fissler, founded in 1845.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2-qt. cap.
- 10" diam., 18" high.
- 12 lb. 6 oz.
- Interior min/max markings make measuring simple.
- Pressure builds only when lid is properly locked and visual indicator is green.
- Completely silent and steam-free under pressure.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Fissler
Founded by Carl Philipp Fissler in Idar-Oberstein, Germany, Fissler invented the first mobile “field kitchen” and began producing pots and pans in 1892. By 1953, Fissler introduced a cookware breakthrough: Vitavit, the first stovetop pressure cooker with a multisetting control valve. Continuing to innovate and improve its designs, Fissler’s newest generation of pressure cookers features simplified handles and valves and foolproof safety features that meet the demands of today’s busy home cooks. While shortening cooking times up to 70%, the cookers also preserve the nutrients in foods for fast, healthy meals.