Fire Wire Flexible Grilling Skewers
A simple adaptation of the traditional skewer makes kabob grilling so much easier and more effective. Made from nonreactive stainless steel, these flexible skewers bend easily – without compromising durability – to give you more options for both marinating and grilling.
- Flexible cable-style design easily conforms to your grilling surface.
- Fits inside a bag or bowl for marinating, streamlining the prep process.
- They hold more than twice as much food as standard rigid skewers, maximizing space on grilling surfaces of all sizes.
- Skewer tip remains draped over the grill’s edge during grilling, so it stays cool.
- Can be turned over or removed from the grill with ease.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4"-long handle tip.
- 31" long including handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Thread ingredients through the rigid tip and onto the wire – each holds twice as much as standard skewers. Safe for use with a charcoal or gas grill.
- Place the filled skewers right in a bowl or resealable bag to marinate.
- After grilling, use tongs to remove food from skewers.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.