Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fire Up! Firelighter
This eco-friendly starter wand is a super-fast, easy way to fire up your grill—without using toxic lighter fluid! Great for charcoal or wood, it goes from cold to smoldering in a matter of minutes. You can also use the wand to add delicious smoky flavor to grilled foods—just fill the nozzle with wood chips.
- Efficient electric starter helps you get grilling in a hurry—just plug it in and point the metal tip at your charcoal or wood.
- Ideal for igniting charcoal briquettes or lighting wood chips, chunks or pellets.
- Two-switch "ignite and blow" system makes lighting a breeze.
- Use switch 1 for ignition, then flip switch 2 to blow hot air onto the flames and spread the coals.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Starter has a built-in wire kickstand to prop the hot tip off of its resting surface.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Polypropylene handle with durable stainless-steel tip.
- 18" long; 6 1/2'-long cord.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Let starter wand cool completely on a heat-safe surface before handling.
- Starter wand gets extremely hot. Keep away from bare skin and combustibles.
- Keep the starter handle and extension cord out of the flame area.
- Do not allow any part of the starter wand to come in contact with water.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.