Fire King Glass Loaf Pan
Made in the USA of high-quality tempered glass, this vintage-inspired loaf pan yields consistent results. The rounded corners promote even baking, and the large handles make for easy transport to and from the oven. Whether you're whipping up breads, meatloaf or casseroles, this reliable and time-tested pan will get the job done with ease and efficiency.
- Durable tempered-glass loaf pan is perfect for yeast bread, quick bread, meatloaf, small casseroles and more.
- Clear glass allows you to see and monitor your food as it cooks.
- Rounded corners promote even baking.
- Easy-to-grab handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, famous for glass kitchenware since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 6" x 3" high.
- 1.5-qt. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose your bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- The pan is safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let pan come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pan and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.
Next Day Delivery