These whimsical British confections come to us from English-born purveyor Fiona Frie, who opened her San Francisco shop when she became homesick for the nostalgic sweets of her childhood. Our assortment is a wonderful excuse to create a tantalizing “candy bar” for holiday parties. Each variety of candy arrives in a vintage-style glass jar with metal lid, perfect for gift-giving.
- Champagne Bubbles, a sweet celebration of festive champagne fizz, 14 oz.
- Cinnamon Balls, hard candies with a blazing bite of cinnamon spice; 14.5 oz.
- Colorful Licorice Bits, bite-size licorice bits with vibrant fruit flavors; 12 oz.
- Gummy Flowers, chewy candies bursting with tangy fruit flavors; 12.5 oz.
- Sherbet Lemons, hard, tangy lemon drops with fizzy centers; 11.5 oz.
- Red Berry Blocks, soft gummy bites bursting with ripe berry sweetness; 12 oz.
- Rootbeer Drops, hard candies with the taste of old-fashioned root beer; 15.5 oz.
- Strawberry Puffs, fluffy pink-and-white gummy drops of strawberry delight; 10.5 oz.
- Made in USA, United Kingdom, Spain and Netherlands.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Red berry blocks: Sugar, wheat flour, corn syrup, invert sugar syrup, palm fat, citric acid, malic acid, glycerol (stabilizer), tartaric acid, potato starch, salt, sodium lactate (acidity regulator), artificial and natural flavors, gelatin (gelling agent), glyceryl monostearate (emulsifier), potassium sorbate (preservative), fd&c red #40.
- Strawberry puffs: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatin, sorbitol, agar, citric acid, lactic acid, artificial and natural flavor, fd&c red #40.
- Luster gumballs: Sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, gum base, colors (titanium dioxide, mica), cornstarch, natural and artificial flavors, glycerin, resinous glaze, tapioca dextrin, carnauba wax, bht (to maintain freshness).
- Cinnamon balls: Sugar, corn syrup, color added, fd&c red #40, natural and artificial flavors.
- Blue bottles: Corn syrup, sugar, modified cornstarch, fumaric acid, citric acid, lactic acid, natural and artificial flavor, fd&c blue #1.
- Sherbet lemons: Sugar, glucose syrup, dextrose monohydrate, citric acid, malic acid, sodium bicarbonate, artificial lemon flavor, turmeric (color).
- Rootbeer drops: Sugar, corn syrup, artificial root beer flavor, fd&c colors (red #40, yellow #5, blue #1), citric acid.
- Sporty sneakers: Corn syrup, sugar, gelatine (gelling agent), sorbitol syrup(humectant), modified potatos tarch, citric acid, vegetable oil (coconut, palm and palm kernel oils), carnauba wax, beeswax; artificial and natural flavors, fd&c colors (yellow#5, yellow#6, red#40, blue#1).
- Gummy circus circles: sugar, corn syrup, invert sugar syrup, apple juice, modified cornstarch, wheat starch, cornstarch, wheat flour, glycerol, palm fat, citric acid, potato starch, malic acid, gelatin, artificial and natural flavors, glyceryl monostearate, coocnut oil, coconut fat, potassium citrate, salt, fd&c (yellow #5, red #40, blue #1), titanium dioxide.
- Flowering fruit gummies: corn syrup, sugar, cornstarch, beef gelatin, citric acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, artificial flavors, fd&c (yellow #5, yellow #6, blue #1, red #40), titanium dioxide.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.