Final Touch Conundrum Decanter, Set of 2
- Online Only
This decanter set features a stunning hand-blown shape that also serves a practical purpose. The unique curves of the glass disperse wine over a larger flow area than most decanters, aerating the wine more completely to reveal its full aroma and flavor.
- Distinctive curved and indented shape promotes maximum aeration.
- Two-phase aeration and oxygenation system when filling and pouring brings out wine's aroma and flavor.
- Made of hand-blown clear glass.
- Brushed stainless-steel base and silver rim.
- Large spout for easy filling and smooth pouring.
- Together the two decanters hold one standard 750ml bottle of wine.
- Set of two.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" diam., 9 1/4" high each.
- Each decanter holds 375ml (half of a 750ml-bottle of wine).
- Together the two decanters hold 750ml (standard bottle of wine).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash in warm water (no soap). Rinse with hot water and air-dry, preferably upside down on a drying stand.
- Use a decanter cleaning brush or cleaning beads for more stubborn stains.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.