Small Fiesta Tamale Party
The team behind Texas Tamale in Houston started out preparing their famous tamales in a home kitchen, branched out to a street cart and ultimately opened its own popular deli. Our party assortment includes four menu favorites, providing everything you need to throw a fiesta for up to nine hungry diners. It contains:
Tamales: Twelve each of three different fillings – savory spiced pork, chicken and spinach – surrounded by soft handmade masa dough and wrapped in traditional cornhusks. Lard, gluten and trans-fat free.
Chile con Queso: An irresistible bubbly, creamy blend of melted cheeses, green chiles and spices, delicious as an appetizer for dipping and as a side dish.
Jalapeño Pepper Salsa: This traditional restaurant-style salsa, with chunks of fresh tomatoes and piquant peppers, is perfect for drizzling over the tamales.
- Includes 36 tamales (12 each of pork, chicken and spinach); 16 oz. Chili con Queso; and a 16-oz. jar Jalapeño Pepper Salsa.
- Serves 6–9.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the tamales in the freezer where they will keep up to 18 months, or keep in the refrigerator and use within 1 week.
- The salsa is shelf-stable and will keep, unopened, for 18 months. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 30 days.
- Tamales: Steam for 10–15 minutes or microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel for 3–5 minutes.
- Hacienda Rice: Stir together 2 1/2 cups water, 1 Tbsp, olive oil, and rice mix packet in a medium sauce pan with lid. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover while on high for 1 minute. Turn burner to low and keep covered for 25 more, or until water is fully absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Chile con Queso: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes; if thawed, heat 15 minutes. Remove heat bag carefully from hot water, cut open bag and pour contents into a bowl.
- Pork: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Pork, seasoning (chili pepper, spice and salt), water and garlic.
- Chicken: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Chicken, soybean oil, water, onions, chili pepper, chicken base (salt, sugar, onion, powdered cooked chicken, hydrolyzed corn protein, turmeric and tumbric extract), salt, garlic, and cumin.
- Spinach: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Spinach (chopped), Monterey jack cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, calcium chloride, enzymes, powdered cellulose (stabilizer)), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum (stabilizer)), modified corn starch, salt and pepper.
Chili con Queso
- Tomatoes with juice (tomatoes, water, chopped green chili peppers, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid, spice natural flavor), processed pasteurized cheese (cultured milk and skim milk, cream, sodium phosphate, salt, artificial color, lactic acid, enzymes), water. Contains milk and whey.
Jalapeño Pepper Salsa
- Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeño peppers, sugar, salt, tomato paste, peanut oil, garlic, spices.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Small Fiesta Tamale Party
|Small Fiesta Tamale Party||Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $55.96||$0|