Fermentation Weight Stone
- Online Only
The key to successful sauerkraut or pickles is to ensure that the vegetables remain submerged well beneath the brine, and these ceramic weights are made for just that purpose. The high-density material gives them excellent heft and durability, while the two-part design makes them easy to insert into fermentation crocks of different sizes.
- Made in Poland from high-density, unglazed ceramic.
- Two-part design lets the weights fit a variety of fermentation and pickling vessels.
- Center hole allows air to escape, so vegetables are submerged completely beneath brine.
- Flat bottoms ensure consistent pressure.
- 6 3/4" diam., 1" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
Hand-Thrown Fermentation Pot
- Online Only