At farmer's markets in San Francisco, shoppers line up for Farmhouse Culture’s artisan-made sauerkraut, packed into glazed brown ceramic crocks. We love using the empty crocks for our own homemade quick pickles and other fermented foods, so we collaborated with Farmhouse Culture to add them to our collection. Each 16-oz. crock comes with a silicone lid that creates an airtight seal.
- Stoneware crock with “Farmhouse Culture” embossed on the side.
- Glazed inside and out for easy cleaning.
- Silicone lid fits snugly to keep food fresh.
- Use to store pickles, sauerkraut and sauces in the refrigerator.
- Also useful for storing nuts and granola, breadcrumbs and cornmeal in the pantry.
- BPA free.
- Microwavable; freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 16-oz. cap.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.