Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
At farmers’ markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam., or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Farmer's Market Garland
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 5 out of 5 by MPRMPR from Gorgeous, Vibrant & Aromatic This is the second Farmer's Market Wreath I've purchased. My first wreath, a bountiful 30", lasted a full year, and still had color and scent to spare. This second wreath is every bit as full, vibrant and aromatic. When I read the negative reviews, I was stumped. My package came quickly and the wreath was easy to remove from the box by snipping the ties on the underside of the box. This wreath was actually more vibrant than the picture online, with gorgeous colors that should gently (and beautifully) fade as the herbs dry. (Putting the wreath in direct sunlight would obviously speed up the process.) The smell is wonderful-- and inspiring, on my kitchen pantry door. This would make a perfect gift for the holidays!Date published: 2016-11-08Rated 1 out of 5 by Mojita from REALLY disappointing As some of the other reviewers said, I must have received duds. I purchased 2. One for myself and one for my Mother. Both looked completely washed out. Not at all vibrant and colorful. Nothing like the picture. And nothing even like the other reviewer that posted a picture. I wish the ones I got were even half that colorful.Date published: 2016-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by ferndalekaren from beautiful wreath Colors gorgeous, still smells of herbs, hardly any shedding. Only wish I'd purchased the larger size.Date published: 2016-09-28Rated 5 out of 5 by cheftoni from Makes my front door look great! I bought this wreath in spring for my front door, protected by a clear glass door. It looks beautiful! The only con is getting it out of the box and separated from the cardboard, as he bands attaching the wreath are hard to get to, and not easy to cut. So have lots of patience or else you can damage the pretty flowers before it is even hung up! There is still a lovely fragrance after several months of hanging, when I pull the door open to our living room. Very happy with the product.Date published: 2016-08-15Rated 1 out of 5 by Csir from Not colorful This wreath is much duller than shown in the picture. I have the wreath on my front door for a few months and it is so faded there is no color at all. Very disappointed in its quality...Date published: 2016-07-26Rated 5 out of 5 by a6aintruder from Farmers' Market Herb Wreath Nothing ever looks as good as the catalog pictures, but that being said, the wreaths were quite nice. I have double doors painted in black with large brass hardware and the wreaths mounted really make the front of my house pop. I waited until there was a 20% discount with free shipping. Hope that helps.Date published: 2016-07-10Rated 1 out of 5 by JLen from Not as pictured I rarely write online reviews but feel compelled. I fell in love with the bright, fresh colors of this wreath as depicted online and had to have it. Sadly, I was extremely disappointed. Many elements of the wreath had already fallen off during delivery and the colors were extremely muted compared to the online images. Leaves and stems continued to drop off each time I opened the front door (creating a mess to sweep) and now, only several weeks later, there's not much left at all and I will be replacing it. Waste of money!Date published: 2016-06-08Rated 5 out of 5 by kebbers from Beautiful! I received my wreath in good condition. It is very fragrant. It is well-crafted.Date published: 2016-05-22