Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
At farmers’ markets across America, artisans showcase local botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our wreath celebrates this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs. Blue lavender, purple Mexican sage and creamy achilla of the pearl mingle with golden yarrow and orange safflowers. A backdrop of aromatic greenery includes marjoram, thyme, sage and fresh bay leaves along with delicate pepperberries. All herbs are grown without pesticides or herbicides. For decorative use only. Protect from weather. 22" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.