Farmer D Cedar Urban Planter
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Don’t let limited space stop you from growing your own fresh food, nutritious food. Create a productive garden on a patio, balcony or deck with this attractive planter, raised on tapered legs. It’s crafted of FSC-certified Western Red Cedar and sized to hold up to 10 vegetable and herb plants.
- Planter with drainage holes is crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Elevated design reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages—and keeps out pets and other animals.
- Planter has a bottom to neatly contain soil.
- Sturdy tapered legs keep the planter steady.
- Fully assembled.
- Fill with 1 cu. ft. soil (not included).
- 33" x 17” x 16" high overall; 1-cu.-ft. cap.
- Planting space of 27” x 9 1/2” x 7”.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will slowly develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.