Farmer D Cedar Urban Planter
- Online Only
Don’t let limited space stop you from growing your own fresh food, nutritious food. Create a productive garden on a patio, balcony or deck with this attractive planter, raised on tapered legs. It’s crafted of FSC-certified Western Red Cedar and sized to hold up to 10 vegetable and herb plants.
- Planter with drainage holes is crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated western red cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Elevated design reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages—and keeps out pets and other animals.
- Planter has a bottom to neatly contain soil.
- Sturdy tapered legs keep the planter steady.
- Fully assembled.
- Fill with 1 cu. ft. soil (not included).
- 33" x 17” x 16" high overall; 1-cu.-ft. cap.
- Planting space of 27” x 9 1/2” x 7”.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will slowly develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.