Farmer D 3-Tier Vertical Wall Garden
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Grow your own herbs and vegetables in compact outdoor spaces with our exclusive vertical wall boxes. Designed to resemble a rustic ladder, three planting boxes are attached to a sturdy natural cedar frame that leans on any vertical surface.
- Planters with drainage holes are crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Sturdy slanted supports keep the planter steady.
- Boxes arrive fully assembled.
- Boxes and supports are pre-drilled for easy overall assembly; all hardware included.
- 27" x 66" high overall.
- Each box holds up to 2 cu. ft. soil (not included).
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 27" x 66" high overall.
- Leans at 20” distance from wall surface.
- Planting space of each box is 21” x 8 1/4” x 6 1/4”; 2-cu.-ft. total soil cap. (soil not included).
- Use & Care
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.