Farmer D Cedar Cold Frame, 3'x3'
Cold FrameInternet Only
Extend the growing season or get a head start on your spring edibles with this protective cold frame. It provides a warmer climate during inhospitable winter months, so you can enjoy a longer growing season for fall and winter vegetables and start seeds directly outdoors in the spring.
- Fits perfectly on 3' x 3' Farmer D Raised Bed and can also be placed directly on the ground.
- Crafted of 1 ½"-thick FSC-certified, untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Plexiglass lid is slanted to prevent snow, water, and detritus from accumulating on top.
- Provides optimum growing conditions by preventing heat from escaping and sheltering plants from wind and cold temperatures.
- Transparent top allows sunlight to enter.
- Top of frame may be raised for ventilation; metal struts allow for easy opening.
- Fully assembled.
- 48 1/12" x 28"; height tapers down from 8 3/4" to 5" overall; 3-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.