Farmer D Patio Planter
- Online Only
Don’t let limited space stop you from growing your own fresh, nutritious food. Create a productive garden on a patio, balcony or deck with this attractive planter, raised on tapered legs. It’s crafted of FSC-certified Western Red Cedar and sized to hold up to five vegetable and herb plants.
- Planter is crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Elevated design helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Planter has a bottom to neatly contain soil; holes in bottom allow water to drain out.
- Sturdy tapered legs keep the planter steady.
- Fully assembled.
- 24" x 14 1/2” x 14" high bed; 27 1/4” high overall.
- Planting space of 20” x 10 1/2” x 8” ; 1-cu.-ft. soil cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy