Farmer D Patio Planter
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Don’t let limited space stop you from growing your own fresh, nutritious food. Create a productive garden on a patio, balcony or deck with this attractive planter, raised on tapered legs. It’s crafted of FSC-certified Western Red Cedar and sized to hold up to five vegetable and herb plants.
- Planter is crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Elevated design helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Planter has a bottom to neatly contain soil; holes in bottom allow water to drain out.
- Sturdy tapered legs keep the planter steady.
- Fully assembled.
- 24" x 14 1/2” x 14" high bed; 27 1/4” high overall.
- Planting space of 20” x 10 1/2” x 8” ; 1-cu.-ft. soil cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.