Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Farmer D Patio Planter
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Don’t let limited space stop you from growing your own fresh, nutritious food. Create a productive garden on a patio, balcony or deck with this attractive planter, raised on tapered legs. It’s crafted of FSC-certified Western Red Cedar and sized to hold up to five vegetable and herb plants.
- Planter is crafted of 2"-thick boards of untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Elevated design helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Planter has a bottom to neatly contain soil; holes in bottom allow water to drain out.
- Sturdy tapered legs keep the planter steady.
- Fully assembled.
- 24" x 14 1/2” x 14" high bed; 27 1/4” high overall.
- Planting space of 20” x 10 1/2” x 8” ; 1-cu.-ft. soil cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.