Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Farmer D Biodynamic Blend Organic Compost Mix
Daron Joffe, the founder of Farmer D Organics, is committed to biodynamic farming and earth-friendly practices. His living, organic compost gives plants an infusion of beneficial microorganisms and nutrients for continuous soil improvement.
- Living, organic compost to improve soil fertility and texture.
- Protects crops from adverse conditions.
- Reduces need for weeding and combating insects.
- Custom formula is a balanced blend of natural plant and animal materials.
- Made using local and sustainable ingredients, including special Biodynamic® ingredients that support the soil’s vitality and the health of the plants that grow in it.
- Each batch ishand prepped and cured over a 10- to 12-week maturation.
- First Biodynamic® compost in the USA to be certified by Demeter, an internationally recognized certifier of Biodynamic® farms and agricultural products.
- 8-qt. bag: 11 lb.
- 16-qt. bag: 20 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Recommended use: 8 quarts per 10 square feet, incorporated to a depth of 4"–6".
Made from a combination of green waste from the prepared food and produce departments of Whole Foods Markets and byproducts from pine forests, cotton gins, chicken litter, granite dust and biodynamic soil preparations such as chamomile, yarrow, dandelion and valerian flowers, stinging nettles, oak bark and equisetum.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.