Biodynamic Blend Organic Compost Mix
Daron Joffe, the founder of Farmer D Organics, is committed to biodynamic farming and earth-friendly practices. His living, organic compost gives plants an infusion of beneficial microorganisms and nutrients for continuous soil improvement.
- Living, organic compost to improve soil fertility and texture.
- Protects crops from adverse conditions.
- Reduces need for weeding and combating insects.
- Custom formula is a balanced blend of natural plant and animal materials.
- Made using local and sustainable ingredients, including special Biodynamic® ingredients that support the soil’s vitality and the health of the plants that grow in it.
- Each batch is hand prepped and cured over a 10- to 12-week maturation.
- First Biodynamic® compost in the USA to be certified by Demeter, an internationally recognized certifier of Biodynamic® farms and agricultural products.
- 8-qt. bag: 11 lb.
- 16-qt. bag: 20 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Recommended use: 8 quarts per 10 square feet, incorporated to a depth of 4"–6".
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Made from a combination of green waste from the prepared food and produce departments of Whole Foods Markets and byproducts from pine forests, cotton gins, chicken litter, granite dust and biodynamic soil preparations such as chamomile, yarrow, dandelion and valerian flowers, stinging nettles, oak bark and equisetum.