Farmer D French Raised Bed
The cedar trim and exposed galvanized bolts on our exclusive French Raised Bed make it a beautiful addition to your home vegetable garden. Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. Our bottomless raised-bed frames come pre-drilled with hardware for quick assembly.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a bottomless frame to contain soil.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; galvanized bolts included.
- 40" x 33" x 10 1/2" high overall; planting space is 37" x 30" x 10".
- Available unfinished or accented with nontoxic zero-VOC matte-white paint aged to achieve a naturally distressed look.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 40" x 33" x 10 1/2" high overall.
- Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
- Planting area: a37" x 30" x 10"
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
- Painted finish is uncoated and will develop rustic look over time.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
- Online Only