Farmer D Cedar Window Box
Grow herbs, edible flowers, berries and other compact vegetables right outside your window, and harvest as you need them to enjoy the freshest possible flavors. This sturdy box is crafted of sustainably harvested cedar that naturally resists rot and insects.
- Crafted of 1"-thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated western red cedar.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- 1.8-cu.-ft. cap.
- Does not include the parts to attach to the side of the house.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- 36": 36" long x 12" x 9 1/4" high.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will slowly develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.