Farmer D Cedar Window Box
Grow herbs, edible flowers, berries and other compact vegetables right outside your window, and harvest as you need them to enjoy the freshest possible flavors. This sturdy box is crafted of sustainably harvested cedar that naturally resists rot and insects.
- Crafted of 1"-thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- 1.8-cu.-ft. cap.
- Does not include the parts to attach to the side of the house.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- 36": 36" long x 12" x 9 1/4" high.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will slowly develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.