Farmer D Cedar Raised Bed Starter Kit
Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor the ideal soil conditions for each of your crops. Our bottomless raised-bed frames are made of hefty 2"-thick cuts of cedar for exceptional durability; kit includes pre-assembled frame, as well as Farmer D Organic Planting Mix and Organic Fertilizer to fill the bed.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a 20" x 18" bottomless frame to contain soil.
- No assembly required.
- Multiple beds can be connected to expand growing space
- Includes 1 cu. ft. Farmer D Organic Planting Mix and Farmer D Organic Fertilizer.
- 18" x 20” x 6" high overall; 1-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.