Farmer D Cedar Raised Bed Starter Kit
Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor the ideal soil conditions for each of your crops. Our bottomless raised-bed frames are made of hefty 2"-thick cuts of cedar for exceptional durability; kit includes pre-assembled frame, as well as Farmer D Organic Planting Mix and Organic Fertilizer to fill the bed.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a 20" x 18" bottomless frame to contain soil.
- No assembly required.
- Multiple beds can be connected to expand growing space
- Includes 1 cu. ft. Farmer D Organic Planting Mix and Farmer D Organic Fertilizer.
- 18" x 20” x 6" high overall; 1-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.