Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor the ideal soil conditions for each of your crops. Our bottomless raised-bed frames are made of hefty 2"-thick cuts of cedar for exceptional durability, and the kit includes all the hardware you need for quick assembly.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a 36" or 48" square bottomless frame to contain soil.
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- 36" sq.: 9 1/4" high overall; 7-cu.-ft. cap.
- 48" sq.: 9 1/4" high overall; 15-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.