Farmer D Cedar Rectangular Raised Bed Kit
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor the ideal soil conditions for each of your crops. Our bottomless raised-bed frames are made of hefty 2"-thick cuts of cedar for exceptional durability, and the kit includes all the hardware you need for quick assembly.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a rectangular 72" x 36" bottomless frame to contain soil.
- Assembly required.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- 72" x 36": 9 1/2" high overall; 14 cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.