Cedar Garden Markers, Set of 5
Garden Markers, Set of 5Free Shipping Internet Only
Keep track of what’s growing where with these sturdy plant markers. They’re hand made using cedar remnants from the crafting of raised beds, reflecting Farmer D’s commitment to sustainability.
- Made from FSC-certified sustainable untreated western red cedar.
- Cut and sanded by hand, with angled tips that slip easily into soil.
- May be written upon with a permanent marker.
- 2" x 1 3/4" x 8 3/4" high.
- Set of 5.
- Made in USA.
- Cedar will slowly develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.