Farmer D Cedar Bed-on-Legs Kit, 2' x 4'
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Grow edible plants anywhere with these self-contained beds made of durable cedar. They offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. You can also tailor soil conditions for each of your crops. Because it has a bottom, this raised bed on legs is perfect for use on a balcony, deck or other hard surface.
- Elevated design reduces bending over—ideal for gardeners of all ages—and keeps out pets and other animals.
- Bed has a bottom to neatly contain soil; 1/4” gaps allow for drainage.
- Crafted of 2"-thick thick boards of FSC-certified sustainable untreated western red cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 4” square legs ensure bed is sturdy and stable.
- Predrilled holes for easy assembly; all hardware included.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- 24"L x 48"W; 36" high overall; bed depth 10”; 6-cu.-ft. cap.
- Handmade in USA.
- Use & Care
- Cedar will slowly develop a grey patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
- Evenly spread out the bed slats approximately 1/4-1/2" apart for draining.
- Soil may sift through the gaps when filling the bed for the first time. Once planted, the soil will not fall out, but the gaps will allow for drainage.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.