Our exclusive collection from the Seattle Seed Co. includes six varieties of gourmet salad greens perfectly selected for growing together, so you'll always have garden-fresh, colorful leaves for preparing salads and adding texture to sandwiches. Try mixing these gourmet greens with traditional lettuces to take your salads in new flavor directions.
- Includes 6 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- Plant in spring until late summer for fall harvest.
- 30-50 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires 4 hours or more of sunlight per day.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 6".
- Grown in USA.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Arugula (.3gm, approx. 175 seeds)
- Freckles Lettuce (.5gm approx. 275 seeds)
- Très Fine Maraîchère Endive (.3gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Mizuna (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Spring Mix Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 250 seeds)
- Mesclun Mix (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)