Fancy Salad Greens Seed Collection, Set of 6
Our exclusive collection from the Seattle Seed Co. includes six varieties of gourmet salad greens perfectly selected for growing together, so you'll always have garden-fresh, colorful leaves for preparing salads and adding texture to sandwiches. Try mixing these gourmet greens with traditional lettuces to take your salads in new flavor directions.
- Includes 6 individual packets of seeds (see More Info tab for specifics on each variety).
- Organic seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free and never genetically modified.
- Open-pollinated varieties allow you to save the seeds from each year’s harvest to plant the next year.
- Plant in spring until late summer for fall harvest.
- 30-50 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires 4 hours or more of sunlight per day.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 6".
- Grown in USA.
Collection includes one seed packet each of:
- Arugula (.3gm, approx. 175 seeds)
- Freckles Lettuce (.5gm approx. 275 seeds)
- Très Fine Maraîchère Endive (.3gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Mizuna (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Spring Mix Lettuce (.5gm, approx. 250 seeds)
- Mesclun Mix (.5gm, approx. 275 seeds)
- Dimensions & More Info
- Arugula: This variety of arugula is easily recognized by its jagged, deep-lobed leaves and strong peppery and mustard taste. Arugula is best grown in cool, moist conditions especially during the fall and spring months. In hot weather, it may flower, but the flowers are edible and have a great taste. The leaves of arugula are usually eaten raw but they can made into pesto.
- Freckles Lettuce: An unusual bright green romaine lettuce with crimson splashes all over the leaves. Upright growth, unique early coloring and crisp texture make this an excellent choice for both baby leaf and full-sized heads. This variety is heat tolerant. Perfect in sandwiches, salads and wraps.
- Très Fine Maraîchère Endive: Very early summer-harvested variety, most often found in salad mixes as finely cut white blanched leaves with a mild, slightly bitter taste. Adds just the right amount of texture and bite to salads and sandwiches.
- Mizuna: Sometimes called a mustard (it's in the cabbage family), mizuna is a popular and useful leaf. This Asian green is prized for its mild flavor in salads and stir-fries, and its fine leaves that form an attractive rosette.
- Spring Mix Lettuce: A blend of gourmet lettuce seeds including Freckles, Little Gem, Red and Green Romaine and Black-Seeded Simpson. This wonderful, flavorful mix adds color to salads or crunch to sandwiches.
- Mesclun Mix: This mild mesclun mix is a delicious blend of salad greens selected for color, texture and mild flavor. Includes Verte Mar, Red Salad Bowl, Buttercrunch, Cimmaron and Merveille de Quatre Saisons lettuces, Très Fine endive and White Russian kale.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.