Fairfax Zebra Hair on Hide Ottoman
- White Glove Delivery
The bold stripes on wild zebras inspired the exotic pattern on our generously sized ottoman with a sleek, modern silhouette. Handcrafted by master furniture builders, the piece is covered with premium cowhides in a chocolate and ivory pattern. Natural variations in the hides add character and make each ottoman unique.
- Overall: 42"W x 42"D x 19"H.
- Covered with premium cowhides in rich shades of chocolate zebra pattern.
- Soft, supple hair-on hides are expertly tanned for rich luster and impressive longevity.
- Designs are created using traditional stenciling techniques.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Plush polyester cushion.
- Solid poplar legs stained dark walnut.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- This item is made to order.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 42"W x 42"D x 19"H
- Legs (fixed): 3"W x 8.5"H
- Weight: 50 lb.
- Use & Care
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.Professionally clean.
- As with any natural product, please note you can expect dye lot, color and pattern variances from hide to hide.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. Ottomans will be delivered by truck. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.